Symantec IGA

• 1.  CA Identity Portal Acces Module multiple select is not working

Posted Mar 01, 2018 03:29 PM
    Edited by MOHAMMAD LARI Jan 27, 2020 05:54 PM

Hi All,

We have Identity portal 14.1 integrated with Identity Manager 14.1 .
    When we go to Access Module and do user search and add multiple user in access request there is no roles or any other type enables to add or remove any forms.

With the same logined user i can do access request for other users individually one at a time.

Can anyone please help me to solve this issue.

• 2.  Re: CA Identity Portal Acces Module multiple select is not working

Posted Mar 07, 2018 09:19 AM

Case 00976328 was opened for this.

As a reference from the guide - this is the section that covers it:

Configure Bulk Access Request - CA Identity Suite - 14.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

To this we would need to add a PX action adds the role name to a user attribute. Then in IM, create a PX policy that gets triggered on the attribute change and does the actual provisioning role assignment.

Mohammad is working through a couple other issues setting this us.

• 3.  RE: Re: CA Identity Portal Acces Module multiple select is not working

Posted Sep 24, 2019 11:08 AM
    Hi all,

How I can see the case Case 00976328?

I have an issue when I try to add one role to more that one user also in Access module > User Search. Submit is successful but in the tab "current" I can't see added permissions.
    When I select one user and add a role for that user that procedure is ok. In that case, I can see permission in the "current " tab.  
    In execution rule for Add form I put Sigma Modify (in IDM - Sigma Modify user) and for Bulk From > Object Feeder IM (which trigger Bulk Loader task from IDM)
    execution rule

I don't have much experience with the portal, I am not sure is this configuration ok?

Thank you,