CA Service Management

• 1.  disable autoclose option in spectrum and servicedesk manager

Posted Mar 01, 2018 10:23 PM

when the link getting down we are receiving more than 200 tickets in ca spectrum tool then its generated tickets as well, so we have cancelled 200 tickets,but when the link getting up cancelled all 200 tickets status automatically changed to closed.

how to stop cancelled tickets auto closed by one click console.

please reach me

• 2.  Re: disable autoclose option in spectrum and servicedesk manager

Posted Mar 01, 2018 11:01 PM

Hi,

Do the tickets created from spectrum have “external system ticket” set to reference the spectrum event? If they do then that field is likely what is used to trigger the cancellation in spectrum. When you cancel the sdm incident try clearing that field too.

We have spectrum but don’t use the auto create feature because of this reason.  

• 3.  Re: disable autoclose option in spectrum and servicedesk manager

Posted Mar 01, 2018 11:09 PM

I checked documentation, I think the callback to spectrum is based off log_agent (requested by) not external system ticket. So I don’t think my earlier suggestion will work. Hopefully someone else will chime in, otherwise I’ll dheck our spectrum config next week.

• 4.  Re: disable autoclose option in spectrum and servicedesk manager

Posted Mar 01, 2018 11:11 PM

hi,

you can try to disable status transition from CNCL to CL, if this will not work you can try to enable that transition and define custom Condition that will be always false and prevent status chaning on any situation. (simply set_return_data(FALSE);).

But, my personal opinion that you shouldn't manually interact with CA Spectrum tickets using CA SDM and should let them live their own lives from Spectrum side.

Regards,

Timur Alimov.