IT Process Automation

• 1.  How to migrate and activate agendas to a new server

Posted Mar 05, 2018 06:18 AM

Hi,

we planned to migrate from one PAM installation from another. We will export all libraries from old one (with GUI) and import it to new one (with GUI).
    But we do not see how to automatically activate all the agendas that were active (and only those ones)
    Does anyone know how to do it?

• 2.  Re: How to migrate and activate agendas to a new server

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 05, 2018 08:25 AM

Can you please clarify what you are looking to do? 

Are you asking how to import a Schedule and have that automatically start scheduling process instance runs? 

I am pretty sure that there is not a way to accomplish this though, as once you import any object into the library you will have to open and review the imported objects and then in the cases of things like Schedules, activate them.

• 3.  Re: How to migrate and activate agendas to a new server

Posted Mar 06, 2018 02:35 AM

Yes Michael, my question is about schedules. We'll have to export/import all our library including schedules.

We have about 100 active schedules and a few inactive schedules.

What do yo mean by "review the imported object" ?

• 4.  Re: How to migrate and activate agendas to a new server

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 06, 2018 08:22 AM

Click on it, open it, verify it is configured correctly, then activate it.   Unfortunately that is the simplest way to get the schedules working in a new Orchestrator.

• 5.  Re: How to migrate and activate agendas to a new server
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 07, 2018 10:28 AM

I have found that you can use the multiselect option to activate multiple schedules at the same time.  This is going to be the only option to activate multiple schedules at once: