CA Service Management

• 1.  Force autoclose for chage inactive change orders

Posted Mar 05, 2018 10:50 AM

Hi! acctualy I have the Resolved Status for change orders configurated as a made inactive

But the autoclose settings It does not work anymore, there is a way to force the autoclose for inactive Change orders?

Thanks!

• 2.  Re: Force autoclose for chage inactive change orders

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 05, 2018 11:25 AM

Hi Walter,

Based on your description, it sounds like Autoclose previously working, right?

Out of box Change Order Status detail 'Make Change Order Active?' is Yes. If you have it back to Yes, does Autoclose work?

The Autoclose not working could cause by many reasons. One of reasons is incomplete workflow tasks. Verify the Change Order supposed to Autoclose whether it has incomplete workflow tasks. Also, check the stdlog of the timeframe any errors when the Autoclose should execute.

Please let us know your finding.

Regards,

Derek  

• 3.  Re: Force autoclose for chage inactive change orders

Posted Mar 05, 2018 11:53 AM

Hi Derek

it is right if I mark the Make Change Order Active = 'Yes' the autoclose is Programmed, otherwise no.

Sounds like I have to make this transition maybe using Process Automation.

• 4.  Re: Force autoclose for chage inactive change orders

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 05, 2018 05:31 PM

Hi Walter,

You can set the Change Order status to Resolve or Close in the last task of Process Automation after the last task's status completed. If you set Resolve, your autoclose would make it close depending on setting as long as Make Change Order Active = 'Yes'.

Regards,

Derek