Clarity

• 1.  Xog Error

Posted Mar 07, 2018 08:02 AM

Hello guys,

I need your help and suggestion on following issue -

I have a gel script including Xog request which creates a Budget plan of existing Cost Plan. This Script is running fine in Clarity 13.3 but when i migrated the same code in Version 15.2, it's throwing following error in process log -

org.apache.commons.jelly.JellyTagException: null:161:33: <gel:parse> Premature end of file.
    at com.niku.union.gel.tags.ParseTag.doTag(ParseTag.java:106)
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.TagScript.run(TagScript.java:247)
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.impl.ScriptBlock.run(ScriptBlock.java:95)
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.TagSupport.invokeBody(TagSupport.java:186)
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.WhenTag.doTag(WhenTag.java:46)
    at org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.core.ChooseTag.doTag(ChooseTag.java:38)
    at com.niku.union.gel.tags.ScriptTag.doTag(ScriptTag.java:20)
    at com.niku.union.gel.GELScript.run(GELScript.java:67)
    at com.niku.union.gel.GELController.invoke(GELController.java:74)
    at com.niku.bpm.services.ExecuteCustomAction.run(ExecuteCustomAction.java:207)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; Premature end of file.
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.niku.union.gel.tags.ParseTag.parseBody(ParseTag.java:130)
    at com.niku.union.gel.tags.ParseTag.doTag(ParseTag.java:101)
    ... 19 more

I also checked bg-ca.log and it showing following error -

com.niku.union.security.StringEncrypter$EncryptionException: Wrong Encrypter used.
    at com.niku.union.security.StringEncrypter.decrypt(StringEncrypter.java:414)
    at com.niku.bpm.customaction.persistence.CustomActionPersistenceUtils.encrypt(CustomActionPersistenceUtils.java:622)
    at com.niku.bpm.customaction.persistence.CustomActionPersistenceUtils.getCustomScriptParameters(CustomActionPersistenceUtils.java:583)
    at com.niku.bpm.services.ExecuteCustomAction.run(ExecuteCustomAction.java:188)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Please suggest what is wrong here?

• 2.  Re: Xog Error

Posted Mar 07, 2018 08:28 AM

Presumably that "<gel:parse> Premature end of file." message is complaining about the format of the XML that you are building up with the <gel:parse> command. i.e. at the point that you are issuing the </gel:parse> then the XML contained within the "parse" is not complete.

Why that would be in 15.2 and not in 13.3 I could not guess - but I would start by trying to see what the XML being built up actually looks like (maybe add some diagnostic messages to track it?) - if your logic is data-driven then there could be a data/logic-error and its just co-incidence that this has only surfaced in the upgraded environment.

• 3.  Re: Xog Error

Posted Mar 07, 2018 08:47 AM

Thanks for your feedback. but when i am creating Budget plan for same Cost plan in 15.2 via Action - 'Submit for approval' then it creates without any issues. So i don't think it could be data issue.

• 4.  Re: Xog Error
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 09, 2018 03:40 AM

Hello guys,

This issue has been resolved when i build the process from scratch. But it looks like weird thing the code is not working when migrated from 13.3. to 15.2.