Hi, I have a question:
- In our WLS test environment we are observing our FrontEnd peak average response time of about 1587 ms
- The same shape is observed in related BE components
- The called BE component (“jra”) has a peak value of 1023 ms
- The “System” metrics referred to the BE cluster has a peak value of 4422 ms
- Why BackEnds response times seems not to “exactly” affect the corresponding FrontEnd component?
- What’s the exact composition of “System” metrics (i.e. it’s the SUM of all socket operations + single-methods invoked etc. etc.) ?
Thank you in advance