CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

I need the user's waiting status to continue without stopping the clock?

• 1.  I need the user's waiting status to continue without stopping the clock?

Posted Mar 09, 2018 02:57 PM

Dear,

Can you please help me:
    I need the user's waiting status to continue without stopping the clock. I disabled the option, but it keeps stopping the clock.
    Thanks,

• 2.  Re:  need the user's waiting status?

Posted Mar 10, 2018 02:47 PM

Hi John,

Can you please attach a screen print of the WAIT status for review?

===

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 3.  Re:  need the user's waiting status?

Posted Mar 11, 2018 11:51 AM

This is the configuration that I made, but continues to stop the events:

Cordialmente:

John Jairo Sierra Garcia.

Ingeniero Servicios Informáticos.

Dirección de Servicios de Información y Tecnología (DSIT)

Universidad de los Andes

josierra@uniandes.edu.co<mailto:josierra@uniandes.edu.co>

Tel:  339 4949 Ext.4716

Bogotá, Colombia

• 4.  Re:  need the user's waiting status?

Posted Mar 11, 2018 01:09 PM

Hi John,

1. It appears you forgot the attachment.

2. Are new tickets also still misbehaving or only old tickets, post making your chances to the WAIT status properties\settings? For old tickets, you can also update it to another status and back to WAIT to validate that your changes to the WAIT status settings take effect or not.

===

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 5.  Re:  need the user's waiting status?

Posted Mar 11, 2018 01:53 PM

Here are the pics, I made the change, but follow stopping the clock

El 11/3/2018 12:10, Brian_Mathato <communityadmin@communities-mail.ca.com> escribió:

CA Communities <https://communities.ca.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Re:  need the user's waiting status?

reply from Brian Mathato<https://communities.ca.com/people/Brian_Mathato?et=watches.email.thread> in CA Service Management - View the full discussion<https://communities.ca.com/message/242049617-re-need-the-users-waiting-status?commentID=242049617&et=watches.email.thread#comment-242049617>

• 6.  Re: I need the user's waiting status to continue without stopping the clock?

Posted Mar 12, 2018 09:43 AM
    I must just restart servicedesk to take the change or some more

• 7.  Re: I need the user's waiting status to continue without stopping the clock?

Posted Mar 12, 2018 09:38 AM

For all tickets  old and new

• 8.  Re: I need the user's waiting status to continue without stopping the clock?

Posted Mar 13, 2018 12:03 PM

I need your  help

• 9.  Re: I need the user's waiting status to continue without stopping the clock?
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 14, 2018 04:04 AM

Hi John

I suggest you log an official Support case to get further assistance with this.

So far I have not been able to see screen prints of your WAIT status settings as no screen prints are uploaded to this thread to date.

==

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 10.  Re: I need the user's waiting status to continue without stopping the clock?

Posted Mar 14, 2018 09:41 AM

his is the configuration that I made, but continues to stop the events:

Here are the pics, I made the change, but follow stopping the clock

• 11.  Re: I need the user's waiting status to continue without stopping the clock?

Posted Mar 15, 2018 02:55 AM

John,

There's more to this than meets the eye that we are most probably not privy to and so we cannot troubleshoot here. Please log a support case.

===

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 12.  Re: I need the user's waiting status to continue without stopping the clock?

Posted Mar 20, 2018 02:28 PM

Yes, I understand, but can you tell me what is the correct way to make the change for what the clock does not stop in these states?  

If the check box does not work, would it restart the servers? and which of them should I restart?

• 13.  Re: I need the user's waiting status to continue without stopping the clock?

Posted Mar 22, 2018 03:52 AM

Hi John,

There is nothing further that needs to be done other than what you have already done. If the clock is not stopping despite the "Stop Service Type Events=NO", then a case must be logged for further investigation.

===

Kind Regards,

Brian