CA Project & Portfolio Manager
March 9, 2018
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA PPM 15.4 is now available for On Premise and SaaS customers.
New features for CA PPM 15.4 include:
· Roadmapping, which is the first step in our strategy to completely reinvent the way that organizations conduct top down planning activities and generate key decision-making visuals. Eliminate the need for numerous presentation decks and spreadsheets strewn across shared sites by using an interactive roadmap solution that facilitates consensus on investments among key stakeholders.
· The next phase of our reinvented Financial Budgeting & Forecasting, which provides financial analysts simple spreadsheet-like tools to facilitate planning and forecasting projects. Now you can Create, Edit, Update, and Delete Financial Plans – as well as set them as Plan of Record or Populate them from underlying project data – within the modern user experience.
· Risks, Issues, and Changes within the modern user experience. The delivery of this key customer-requested functionality allows project managers to work with these key registers without switching back to the classic experience.
· Additional enhancements to the new project management experience – improved project & task search and filtering options, longer to do’s, the ability to create projects without using autonumbering, and the introduction of a preliminary version of the My Tasks portal for team members.
· Numerous business intelligence improvements, including the introduction of trending for custom attributes, the availability of the data warehouse as a data source when writing NSQL queries, and the upgrade of Advanced Reporting to Jaspersoft 6.4.2.
· Increased flexibility for SaaS customers to consume the CA PPM data warehouse using OData: The ability to provision multiple users to access the OData feed for your organization.
· A new option to enable the Modern Software Factory in your organization: Flow user stories from Agile Central into CA PPM.
· Other selected customer-requested improvements, such as Export to CSV from Classic portlet/list views and the ability to perform incremental rate matrix updates via XOG.
If you are an On Premise customer, you can download your copy of CA PPM 15.4 from CA Support Online. If you are a SaaS customer, you can start the process of upgrading your CA PPM SaaS subscription to 15.4 by opening a support ticket requesting a non-production upgrade at https://support.ca.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact CA Customer Care where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
You may also contact CA Support via chat by clicking the Chat button on the Case Management Create New Case
page at CA Support Online.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit http://www.ca.com/services. To connect, learn and share with other customers, join and participate in our CA PPM CA Community.
For a list of recommended courses by role, please visit the CA Learning Paths and select your desired product. Note: Courses are updated based on functional impact as well as high-demand; therefore, courses created from previous releases may also apply to current release.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at https://support.ca.com/.
Thank you again for your business.