Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

Does anyone know of a good way to export the Release Planning board into a JPEG or PDF format?

• 1.  Does anyone know of a good way to export the Release Planning board into a JPEG or PDF format?

Posted Mar 15, 2018 07:05 AM

As per the title of the post, I was wondering if there is a good way for me to print out or export the complete Release Planning board into a PDF or a JPG image?

The reason for this is that not every user has a license to Agile Central and this would be a good way to disseminate the Release roadmap into a document that can be shared with the people who do not necessarily need to access Agile Central.

Thanks.

• 2.  Re: Does anyone know of a good way to export the Release Planning board into a JPEG or PDF format?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 16, 2018 05:30 AM

Hi Steven,

Unfortunately, I don't know of a way to convert it to a jpeg or PDF format, nor can it currently be exported. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this causes. This would be an excellent suggest to post to our CA Agile Central Ideas at http://ideas.rallydev.com/ site if you have the time. Then you can share the link here. That way it may gain more attention.