IDMS

• 1.  IUA Hall of Fame Nominations!

Posted Mar 15, 2018 11:52 PM
      |   view attached

As the IUA and CA are once again conducting a Technical Conference this May 2018 in Plano, Texas, we will at the conference present the CA-IDMS Hall of Fame Award to a deserving individual.

Please give serious thought to one individual that you feel has made a significant contribution to CA-IDMS. When you send in your nomination, please provide as much detail as to what this individual has contributed.

Thank you for your participation in providing a nomination to the IUA. Please email your confidential nomination to  me at jmperkins@serviceismyline.com

BTW, I have attached a list of the previous Hall of Fame Veterans so that you will know not to nominate them.

AND......don't forget to register for the conference....a great time to take in a refresher class, learn something new, meet old friends or make new friends. I hope to see you there!

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

cid:<a href=image001.png@01D399D6.681983B0" border="0" height="277" src="https://dl-mail.ymail.com/ws/download/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-x01iee0icjz58Aiz8gHfeXTKn_yI2Ld5j9Z-FXN3ZzFKjUXYu_n4bR-2n68ZTWY2_tmbZU_QP6bd5QzJLzvu9w/messages/@.id==ACsY3QoAAAQqWqrPMgYG-EugF28/content/parts/@.id==11/raw?appid=YMailNorrin&ymreqid=571a7f99-0d44-fa08-1c2f-8f000201a100&token=zitEzqOML3j84e6ealFTT5U7-km5qEQF52lp7AcCuBbZzUlULqIfk0RNGkVmKe9iTkZ3wfTOEYdX63dF-VauDEryktdqCGeDHQOjAzIidjQ6y0cZDZK87O4GU8LnZAz6" width="480">

Best Regards,

Joe Perkins

Attachment(s)

• 2.  Re: IUA Hall of Fame Nominations!

Posted Mar 20, 2018 01:30 PM

Sorry for the short notice but due to time constraints,  I need to have your nominations for Hall of Fame with reasons why (their contributions) into me by this Wednesday night, March 21st, to be considered.

Thank you to those that have provided their nominations. I hope to see many of you at the Tech Conference in May!

Regards,

Joe Perkins

IUA Board Member