Layer7 API Management

• 1.  Stuck configuring GMU on Gateway 9.2. Getting a trust error.

Posted Mar 17, 2018 03:07 PM
      |   view attached

Hi, I'm stuck with configuring GMU on gateway 9.2. I imported the certificate in the keystore but whenever Im trying to execute browse cmd from GMU it throws establish trust error. Please suggest what I'm doing wrong. Screenshot is attached for ref.

• 2.  Re: Hi, I'm stuck with configuring GMU on gateway 9.2. I imported the certificate in the keystore but whenever Im trying to execute browse cmd from GMU it throws establish trust error. Please suggest what I'm doing wrong. Screenshot is attached for ref.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 19, 2018 01:58 AM
      |   view attached

See, if this document helps you.

Attachment(s)

docx
    GMU Example v3.docx   474 KB 1 version

• 3.  Re: Hi, I'm stuck with configuring GMU on gateway 9.2. I imported the certificate in the keystore but whenever Im trying to execute browse cmd from GMU it throws establish trust error. Please suggest what I'm doing wrong. Screenshot is attached for ref.

Posted Apr 05, 2018 09:27 AM

Have you tried the option '--trustCertificate' ?

• 4.  Re: Hi, I'm stuck with configuring GMU on gateway 9.2. I imported the certificate in the keystore but whenever Im trying to execute browse cmd from GMU it throws establish trust error. Please suggest what I'm doing wrong. Screenshot is attached for ref.

Posted Apr 05, 2018 02:09 PM

trustHostname
    trustCertificate

• 5.  Re: Hi, I'm stuck with configuring GMU on gateway 9.2. I imported the certificate in the keystore but whenever Im trying to execute browse cmd from GMU it throws establish trust error. Please suggest what I'm doing wrong. Screenshot is attached for ref.

Posted Oct 02, 2018 08:30 AM

if  you are using GMU with a strong authentificaion (certificate)=SSL MA, than you have juste to add your certificate Gateway (as default client/serveur) in you java (cacert) inside your keystore java

• 6.  Re: Stuck configuring GMU on Gateway 9.2. Getting a trust error.

Posted Oct 02, 2018 05:05 PM

As the title of this was lengthy and a duplicate of the actual post description, I have modified it for brevity.