Clarity

• 1.  CA PPM Sandbox - Upgrade 15.4

Posted Mar 18, 2018 09:17 PM

Sorry everyone if I have not been able to address your account in the past 2 weeks.  I have been working on organizing the upgrade of the sandbox to 15.4.

The upgrade will occur at the end of March, followed by 1-2 weeks of configuration.  As I do not work for CA, I administer the box on my own time so I hope to have it configured within the first week, but life can sometimes get in the way of volunteering.

This is a new install, so all accounts will be wiped along with all data and work you have done to date.  Since this is a sandbox and the agreement that this is not to be used for commercial purposes, there should be no issues.

Once the system is back up, you will have to request new accounts. This also works well to clean up old, stale accounts.

Thank you for your patience,

Michael Thibault

• 2.  Re: CA PPM Sandbox - Upgrade 15.4

Posted Mar 18, 2018 10:25 PM

Thanks Michael for all the work you do on maintaining the Sandbox. Let us know when it would be OK to re-request account activation in a couple of weeks time.

• 3.  Re: CA PPM Sandbox - Upgrade 15.4

Posted Mar 19, 2018 03:12 AM

Thank you for your efforts.

• 4.  Re: CA PPM Sandbox - Upgrade 15.4

Posted Mar 19, 2018 02:18 PM

Thanks Michael.  First thing I'd like to try/hear about is use of IE11 with new UX in 15.4.  Release notes indicate that CA no longer supports IE11 - have moved on to Edge.  However, IE11 default emulation is Edge - expecting it to work fine.

Trust, but validate.

Need this to work as our upgrade to Windows 10/Edge is still a work in progress.