DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  URL Response 4.43 Fails

Posted Mar 20, 2018 01:05 PM

Hi All,

Anyone encountered issue with url_response probe 4.43 ,once it is deployed probe goes to inactive (red). It works fine if again older version is pushed (4.41)

• 2.  Re: URL Response 4.43 Fails

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 20, 2018 02:14 PM

Have you ensured that all of the software/hardware requirements have been met?

Do you see any errors in the logfile (at loglevel 5)? Also check the controller.log files for any mentions of errors.

If you have confirmed those requirements are met and don't see something obvious in the logs, I recommend opening a case so Support can help to investigate.

Phil

• 3.  Re: URL Response 4.43 Fails

Posted Mar 20, 2018 04:31 PM

Hello Issac!

Is this happen when you deploy this version to any Robot?

Please check if the OS in question is Supported OR if the Anti Virus is running ( Blocking the exe file)

http://support.nimsoft.com/downloads/doc/Platform_Support_Availability_current.pdf 

You need to have into the ( IF Windows C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\probes\application\url_response)

ALL this files:

If OS is supported, and No Anti Virus, ALL Files created ok, so please open a CA Support ticket.

Kind Regards,

Alex Yasuda
    Sr. Support Engineer

• 4.  Re: URL Response 4.43 Fails

Posted Mar 21, 2018 11:21 AM

All the above are fine , i will check with support further .Thanks for your suggestions 

• 5.  Re: URL Response 4.43 Fails

Posted Mar 21, 2018 11:39 AM

As a test to see if it is related to something pre-existing from the earlier revision, remove the existing url_response probe folder on the disk and deploy. 

• 6.  Re: URL Response 4.43 Fails

Posted Mar 21, 2018 11:43 AM

Yes David i tried all these steps but no luck.