Clarity

• 1.  Need to create an idea filter that shows the next 30/60/90 ideas from the current day.  

Posted Mar 21, 2018 12:53 PM

Tried using the dateMacro fields but that is not working.   Any ideas?

• 2.  Re: Need to create an idea filter that shows the next 30/60/90 ideas from the current day.  
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 21, 2018 01:43 PM

racarlton:  First of all, did you mean the Start Date OOTB column (schedule_start)? Unless we create a portlet with NSQL, this is the closest I could make it:

Choose the Rolling date range from the List filter fields properties and chose the date from current date until end of the cur qtr. I could not find an option to specify a date, so this might be one option, even though its does not totally give you what you were looking for. I will continue to search for other options.

Nil

Idea Filter section - rolling date

• 3.  Re: Need to create an idea filter that shows the next 30/60/90 ideas from the current day.  

Posted Mar 22, 2018 04:08 AM

You may also think of creating a new Calculated attribute something like this 

DateDiff(Now(), <the date attribute id you are referencing>,"Day")

and then use the attribute in filter by setting its Display type to be Numeric Range

Let me know if it works for you.

• 4.  Re: Need to create an idea filter that shows the next 30/60/90 ideas from the current day.  

Posted Mar 22, 2018 09:57 AM

Thanks!

Thanks,

Rodney Carlton, BRMP

BIS Business Relationship Manager – Operations | Cooper Tire & Rubber Company

• 701 Lima Avenue, Findlay, Ohio, 45840

• Office: 419-429-6811  • Cell : 419-348-4742

• 5.  Re: Need to create an idea filter that shows the next 30/60/90 ideas from the current day.  

Posted Mar 22, 2018 05:01 AM

Create a custom (NSQL based) portlet to produce a list of ideas - with a link off to the idea instance itself.

Your NSQL can then do "any" sort of imaginative filtering that you might want.