Clarity

• 1.  Sample data for Roadmaps

Posted Mar 21, 2018 12:45 PM

Just wondering again...

When you install PMO sample data in 15.4. you do not get any sample Roadmaps.

Is t here sample data available for Roadmaps? If yes how to get that? (Rather than to crate it from scratch)

• 2.  Re: Sample data for Roadmaps
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 23, 2018 08:01 AM
      |   view attached

Hi Urmas,

Not sure how useful this will be, but when I created the Differences course for 15.4 (available imminently) I used the attached CSV file to bring in 21 roadmap items. I had to first create a 5yr Roadmap, starting in 2018, and then use the Import CSV function (which contains a link to download the CSV template). If you update the attached CSV file before importing it, you can add your own items that will be created when you import the file.

The Roadmapping feature uses your default entity settings for the planning periods.

Best regards,

Sue

Attachment(s)

• 3.  Re: Sample data for Roadmaps

Posted Mar 23, 2018 10:52 AM

Thanks Sue,

That certainly helped to get started to further experiment with the roadmaps.

Also learned that the template for the csv file can be downloaded.

Can hardly wait for

with regards

Martti K.

• 4.  Re: Sample data for Roadmaps

Posted Mar 23, 2018 11:48 AM

Martii,

Glad I could help a little.

In case anyone else is using this thread for help with Roadmaps ... when you create a roadmap, there is an Import CSV button that gives you access to the CSV template as well as the option to import a CSV file:

All the best,

Sue