Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

As an Agile Central subscription admin, can I create my own apps?  If so, how do I include my app in the Agile Central App Catalog?

• 1.  As an Agile Central subscription admin, can I create my own apps?  If so, how do I include my app in the Agile Central App Catalog?

Posted Mar 21, 2018 06:16 PM

Our team includes some folks with JavaScript experience.  If we have ideas for an app, can we create it ourselves?  How would we include the app in our subscription or App Catalog?  Or do we have to submit a case to CA Technologies instead to request particular app functionality?  Thank you.

• 2.  Re: As an Agile Central subscription admin, can I create my own apps?  If so, how do I include my app in the Agile Central App Catalog?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 22, 2018 07:23 AM

Hi,

You can definitely create you own apps! Once you have them created you can add them to you Subscription Level App Catalog. Once they are added your users will be able to add them to their dashboards  and custom pages by selecting them from the app catalog like they would for one of our Core apps. 

You can find information about how to use the Subscription level App Catalog and how to add apps to it here Subscription Level App Catalog | CA Agile Central Help. Take a look when you have a chance and let us know if you have any questions. 

• 3.  Re: As an Agile Central subscription admin, can I create my own apps?  If so, how do I include my app in the Agile Central App Catalog?

Posted Mar 22, 2018 12:35 PM

Thank you very much for your help, blawe01!