Clarity

• 1.  Xogging Out a project results in blank

Posted Mar 25, 2018 09:10 AM

I am trying to read a project which is big via XOG. But for some reason the result is blank nor there is any error. At the same time when i try to xog other projects it works fine. I already changed the Maximum XML Nodes to 100000000000 and tried. But still not working 

Any help will be appreciated. 

• 2.  Re: Xogging Out a project results in blank

Posted Mar 25, 2018 11:22 AM

Are you saying that XOGing never completes and there is no output file?

Then try to limit the output by setting the arguments for the minimum output.

If the XOGing completes and there is an output file, but no data in it then it in my experiences is that either there no match for the filter or the user does not have rights over the instance.

• 3.  Re: Xogging Out a project results in blank

Posted Mar 26, 2018 04:48 AM

Thanks Urmas for your reply. Actually the issue for me is with SSO enabled. If i disable my SSO and run the xog, i get the desired results. I ran the network trace on the IE with SSO enabled, and came know that it is because of the timeout set. Exactly after 5 mins the request is stop without any result. I have requested my SSO team to look into it. 

• 4.  Re: Xogging Out a project results in blank

Posted Mar 27, 2018 11:16 AM

As you may be aware, XOG itself is not SSO-aware or SSO-enabled.

When your team looks into it, please make sure their configuration is such that requests to /niku/xog on your PPM servers are allowed to pass through SSO and not be protected by it.

There are some other PPM endpoints (urls) that this also needs to be the case.  Our documentation covers CA SSO (Siteminder) configuration specifically, but still the information about the different 'realms' in use and whether they should or shouldn't be protected may be of use to them:

Integrate CA PPM with CA Single Sign-On (SSO)