CA Service Management

• 1.  Workflow task status

Posted Mar 26, 2018 06:45 PM

Hi folks.

I've seen this code:in several post 

1. detailRowHdr("Status", 1 , "$args.REQUIRED_status");  
    2. var item = '<PDM_SELECT NAME=SET.status ESC_STYLE=HTML FACTORY=tskstat WF_FAC_FOR_TSKSTAT=wf SELECTED="$args.status" SELECTED_SYM="$args.status.COMMON_NAME" TITLE="' + _dtl.lastHdrtext + '">';  
    3. var ins_pos = item.indexOf("NAME=");  
    4. if (ins_pos > 0)   
    5. {  
    6.     _dtl.tabIndex++;  
    7.     item = item.substring(0, ins_pos) + " TABINDEX=" + _dtl.tabIndex + " " + item.substring(ins_pos, item.length);  
    8. }  
    9. detailSetRowData(item);  

This piece of code seems to be hidding or excluding status from dropdown in workflow tasks.

Can someone explain how does it work?

Because i found it within detail_wf and i noticed that this is the reason why i'm not seeing 2 status in specific when i try to update status a task.

I would like to know what flag it uses to exclude options so i be able to apply it too.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

• 2.  Re: Workflow task status

Posted Mar 26, 2018 09:51 PM

Hi Oscar,

if you are using a Change Category to generate your workflow, one common reason for not seeing a task status in the dropdown is that the status has not been added to the 'behaviours' for the task in the change category workflow template.  If you post screen shots of your valid task status codes and the definition of the workflow in the change category we can drill down into this further.

Regards,

James

• 3.  Re: Workflow task status

Posted Apr 02, 2018 01:19 PM

Hi James,

Thanks for reply.

Nope, seems that's no my case, because the status were added to the behaviours when we created the workflow task.

If i remove the code from detail_wf.htmpl i posted above, the cancelled status and pending status appears in the Status dropdown. Of those, i only need "pending" option.

Regards!