Test Data Manager

• 1.  4.4 TDoD Deprecated?

Posted Mar 27, 2018 01:33 PM

The Portal Test Data Models appear to front end only Find Data and Reserve.  TDoD + ARD lets you run a publish (which may to data generation).  

If TDoD is deprecated,  how to we use a Test Data Model to run data ganeration?

• 2.  Re: 4.4 TDoD Deprecated?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 28, 2018 05:47 AM

Hi,

You can still use ARD in conjunction with the TDM Portal to create service catalog offerings for end users to generate test data. i noticed that this is not documented in the TDM documentation so i have asked the doc ops team to create the relevant documentation.

Regards

Keith  

• 3.  Re: 4.4 TDoD Deprecated?
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 28, 2018 09:13 AM

Keith-Puzey-CA I don't believe that this is officially supported yet which is why it's not documented.

ImBack - We're not enhancing TDoD any more and instead focusing efforts on Portal. So no new features will be available for TDoD.

Product management and the dev teams for both TDM Portal and ARD are aware of the current state of things and are working to address it. I don't know what the final "solution" will be or when it will be delivered for Portal <-> ARD talking to each other in an officially supported configuration.

• 4.  Re: 4.4 TDoD Deprecated?

Posted Mar 28, 2018 09:46 AM

Thanks Sean

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 9:13 AM, SEAN KAIM <

• 5.  Re: 4.4 TDoD Deprecated?

Posted Mar 28, 2018 09:45 AM

Thanks Keith

ARD was not packaged in the GT Server Setup.

I'll download it seperately.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 5:47 AM, Keith-Puzey-CA <