AnsweredAssumed Answered

Sample Processes for CA SM 17.1

Question asked by Teslasdreams on Mar 29, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 29, 2018 by Teslasdreams

Hello All,

We are looking to enhance our exception handling capabilities. When sifting through the communities, I get postings related to the CA PAM sample processes for CA SDM and the CA SDM 'Content Pack for ITIL'. From this doc link (Import CA SDM CA Process Automation Process Definitions - CA Service Management - 17.1 - CA Technologies Documentation ) I assume both are the same. We do not have licenses for CA SDM but we do have for CA PAM. I just need to take a look at the ($NX_ROOT/samples/ITIL_Content_17_0/files/workflows/ContentPackITILCASDM170PAMWF.XML) file mentioned in the doc.Can someone provide me the XML file mentioned above. I searched this community and was able to find an excellent (but outdated) posting (CA Process Automation Sample Processes for CA Service Desk Manager ) by Michael Neibuhr. That posting seems to provide the PAM workflows for CA SDM 12.6. But I am looking for the latest version of it. The "Best Practices" link for PAM mentioned in that post seems to be broken. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jei

Outcomes