Clarity

• 1.  How to prompt a "yes/no" before deleting a task?

Posted Mar 29, 2018 02:41 PM

Using the new UX of CA PPM 15.3, how would I add a "yes/no" prompt for when a user clicks the delete button on a task card?

If you accidentally clicked the little x in the top right corner of the task card, the task will be immediately deleted. I'd like to build in a prompt to ask the user "Are you sure you want to permanently delete this task?" and provide the user with "Yes" and "No" options. 

Thank you,

Ryan

• 2.  Re: How to prompt a "yes/no" before deleting a task?
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 02, 2018 02:12 PM

I don't think such configurations are possible in the New UI at the moment..

• 3.  Re: How to prompt a "yes/no" before deleting a task?

Posted Apr 03, 2018 07:52 AM

Hi Ryan,

I dont think this is currently possible in the new UI, but what I think you make a very valid point here. What I would recommend is to post that as an "idea" here in the community.  I think it would get a lot of votes.  It would certainly get my vote for sure!

Jon I.

• 4.  Re: How to prompt a "yes/no" before deleting a task?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 03, 2018 09:12 AM

Please do vote for this based on 

Based on customer suggestions, CA PPM has made changes to our ideation process and launched a new Customer Innovation Process https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-ppm/blog/2018/01/12/new-customer-innovation-process-for-ca-ppm.  Each customer organization is now entitled to one voting representative (per production instance) to submit and indicate support for identified product enhancements.  Individuals interested in submitting enhancement requests should contact their organization’s CA PPM voting representative.  If the organization does not have a voting representative, they can nominate a representative by providing their name and e-mail address to cappm@ca.com. Ideas submitted to the CA Communities site are still active and monitored for details and feedback, but the primary avenue for moving ideas through our new process involves the voting representatives.