Clarity

• 1.  Input Controls are blank for OOB Reports

Posted Mar 31, 2018 07:24 PM

We have upgraded our PPM database. To make sure JS reports run we ran all necessary admin commands. We are able to see data in Domains; Run reports with no parameters. But Reports with parameters are not showing any values.

i.e. Input Controls are blank; When try to Populate Resource Manager? It does not populate data.

Could any one help?

• 2.  Re: Input Controls are blank for OOB Reports

Posted Apr 02, 2018 10:11 AM

Not sure this is applicable to you but this happen to me once and I ran the Load Data Warehouse Access Rights job which resolved it.  

• 3.  Re: Input Controls are blank for OOB Reports

Posted Apr 03, 2018 12:52 AM

Also, some input controls, such as Project, Investment, Resource, have dependencies on other input controls. They are cascading input controls. These input controls require that all dependencies are added to the report. Check out the section on "Tips for Creating and Publishing Reports" in the following documentation:

Create and Publish Jaspersoft Studio Reports - CA PPM - 15.4 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Create and Publish Jaspersoft Studio Reports - CA PPM SaaS - 15.4 - CA Technologies Documentation 

• 4.  Re: Input Controls are blank for OOB Reports

Posted Apr 03, 2018 01:50 AM

Hi Dharmesh,

please check out the documentation of the OOTB reports, it also explains which input controls are being used and where the data comes from, e.g. KPIs by Project Type (Dashboard) - CA PPM - 15.3 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Regards

Georg

• 5.  Re: Input Controls are blank for OOB Reports

Posted Apr 03, 2018 11:45 PM

Have you updated Administrations / System Options / Data Warehouse Options section?