Symantec Access Management

• 1.  Integration for CA SSO with Tomcat:  LegacyVariables

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 02, 2018 02:55 PM

I've been looking into a customer issue regarding this Packaged Work Product (PWP).  The User Guide that comes with v2.7.3 of the package has a lengthy section that discusses ACO parameters.  LegacyVariables is not mentioned, but I have confirmed that parameter is functional with a demo configuration consisting of CentOS 7.4 64-bit, Tomcat 8.5.27, and JDK 1.8.0_162.

PWP documentation is not published in docops (is it?), so what's the right way to communicate a documentation update to the GD team?

• 2.  Re: Integration for CA SSO with Tomcat:  LegacyVariables
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 07, 2018 11:26 AM

Richard, Your note here is a good way to get attention from a member of GD team. Hopefully, you'll get a reply from the right contact. But, the other way is to connect with a GD member from inside CA to get the right contact in order to provide your documentation update request. If you can't find one, let me know by IM.

Thanks and Take care, - Vijay

• 3.  Re: Integration for CA SSO with Tomcat:  LegacyVariables

Posted Apr 11, 2018 10:28 PM

The best way for doc updates for PWPs is to open a support ticket and the GD support team will address the inquiry (with escalation to an engineer if needed). This gives the GD team a tangible item to track the request against and respond.