Clarity

• 1.  PPM x Jasper Integration

Posted Apr 05, 2018 08:43 AM
    Good morning people, I'm having a problem integrating PPM (15.3.0.200 02 16) with Jasper (6.2.1_5.2.1.4.33). I did some research here in the community, I applied some tips but I still could not make it work fully. When I use jasper through the standard TIBCO interface, I can extract reports with the user 'superuser' and with my active directory user. When I use the user 'ppmjasperadmin', the jasper does not respond as it should and does not generate the reports. Using PPM integration, the behavior is the same. Does not generate reports. This configuration was already installed and has already worked. I do not know when it stopped working. I have already applied all the possible commands related to the integration of PPM with jasper, I configured the user 'ppmjasperadmin' to be the same as mine, but it still does not work fully.  Anyone have any tips that I can apply?

Thanks,
    Ricardo Balbi

• 2.  Re: PPM x Jasper Integration

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 08, 2018 05:21 PM

Hi Ricardo

PPM and Jaspersoft integration is very specific and you cannot use standard tibco interface.  To make the integration you need to import the given out of box jaspersoft content. You need to follow the same. The documentation can be found here Jaspersoft Commands for CA PPM Administrators - CA PPM - 14.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 3.  Re: PPM x Jasper Integration
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 09, 2018 08:01 AM

Thank you Suman.

With the help of Luis Caldeira and yours post (https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/ca-ppm-advance-reporting-ui-stuck-with-please-wait-message/kb000004562), we were able to solve the question.

I was using a different DNS address than the one in the NSA.

Thanks again.