CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Statement of responsibility - How to collect during ticket resolution (SDM)

• 1.  Statement of responsibility - How to collect during ticket resolution (SDM)

Posted Apr 05, 2018 02:09 PM

Hello,

during the incident resolution or request fulfillment we need to make users sign a statement of responsibility for the device (E.g.: If notebook need to be formatted or upgraded because of incident).

Actually this statement is printed, signed, digitalized and uploaded as ticket attachment. Now we are thinking how to collect the authorization of the user without use paper.

Anyone had this need before? How achieved this need?

This cannot be requested using Service Catalog, we'll use only SDM and PAM as resources for it. 

Thank you!

• 2.  Re: Statement of responsibility - How to collect during ticket resolution (SDM)

Posted Apr 05, 2018 03:25 PM

Hi Ricardo,

I'm not entirely sure the ask here. But, some ideas might just to allow them to update the ticket by just saying I agree since it is logged who says it.

Another would be to use a third party product and have a reference to the signed record in SDM as a custom field or something.

Lastly you can send them the pdf to sign and they can use Adobe to sign it as I do know you can add a signature in Adobe. After they sign it just reupload it to the case.

• 3.  Re: Statement of responsibility - How to collect during ticket resolution (SDM)

Posted Apr 05, 2018 10:51 PM

Another option might be to use an SDM 'survey' for this purpose.