Clarity

• 1.  PPM Agile (Rally) Integration add-in invalid workspace error

Posted Apr 06, 2018 12:05 PM

Hi guys, how are you?

I'm struggling with the PPM & Agile Central (or Rally) integration.

I've follow the doc about it Integrate CA PPM with CA Agile Central - CA PPM - 15.3 - CA Technologies Documentation  but the job fails when I executed from PPM.

The agl logs from the installation are OK.

The tab appears OK

The error is the follow "invalid workspace Id: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" where X stands for the workspace ID that I obtained from this link https://rally1.rallydev.com/slm/webservice/v2.0/workspace and checking the _refObjectUUID witch matches the one on the integration configuration.

Integrate CA PPM with CA Agile Central (Rally) - CA PPM - 15.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

I'm already with support checking the issue, the post here is more to see if any has a different aproach (I'm kinda in a can't see the forest for the trees situation).

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  Re: PPM Agile (Rally) Integration add-in invalid workspace error

Posted Apr 11, 2018 06:00 AM

Esteban,

There may be other factors at play that we can't see here without the logs.  The support case is probably the best way to get this resolved.  Once it is resolved, if you can post the resolution here, it may help others in the future.

Thank you.

Michael

• 3.  Re: PPM Agile (Rally) Integration add-in invalid workspace error
    Best Answer

Posted May 16, 2018 10:46 AM

In case anyone has this error.

If you have your own ssl certificates for Agile.

You have to add the certificate to PPM.

It's added to the documentation

Integrate CA PPM with CA Agile Central - CA PPM - 15.3 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Import the Signed Certificate

The following procedure applies only to on-premise integrations of CA PPM with CA Agile Central. Customers who install CA Agile Central on premises have the option to generate their own certificate, purchase a certificate from a third party vendor, or use the CA Agile Central certificate that is installed by default.

1. If you obtain your signed certificate from a third-party vendor, import it to the CA Agile Central on-premise console. See https://help.rallydev.com/rally-control-panel-0.
    2. Import the same certificate into the JDK/JRE path for your CA PPM environment:
      1. Navigate to the JDK/JRE file location in the bin directory on your PPM environment.
      2. Go to cacerts and insert the signed certificate with the following command:

keytool -import -keystore cacerts -alas <adcert> -file <certificate.cer> -keyalg RSA -trustcacerts -storepass changeit
    3. Restart services for both AC and PPM.

Tip: If the Synchronize Agile Central job fails with handshake SSL errors, verify both systems are using the same certificate. If the job fails due to an invalid workspace ID or configuration value, verify all the integration property values and enter them again. Complete the remaining setup tasks on this page and run the Synchronize Agile Central job again.