Hi Kevin, Kevin.Bowman
I am getting following error while putting a message to IBM MQ
com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2397;AMQ9771: SSL handshake failed. [1=javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException[No appropriate protocol (protocol is disabled or cipher suites are inappropriate)
The same Test suite is working without any errors in ITR. However, test suite is failing with the above error when deployed to CVS. Kindly assist me. thanks
I have created MQ asset as follows.
- Added MQ Manager with following details.
- QMName, Hostname, Port number, Channel
- SSL Cipher Suite
- SSL context
- Selected TrustStore and KeyStore
- TrustStore --> TrustAllManager
- Keystore--> Entered keystore path and password
I have verified all the added assets and getting 100% success as follows.
Initializing SSL Context
Success: class com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManager
Thanks for your support in advance.