CA Service Management

• 1.  1 user not able to change his role and not see tickets on scoreboard

Posted Apr 11, 2018 07:55 AM

Hello Team

One of our user  is facing issue that he is not able to see this tickets in score board. 0 records are showing. as well as the user also not able to change his role. it just taking time to load and error window comes up...'Delayed Server Response'

inlogs we can see following error.

web:local           36312 SIGNIFICANT  session.c            10282 Session 506027792:0x0A252D20 login by analyst v.shahzadrasool   (cnt:E569D69EC5A45F4F889B4120B0C5ADEC); session count 106

This is happening only with 1 user as of now.

i also found kb article regarding it.....it saying we need to turnoff session logging in nex file which need service recycle which we cannot  bear downtime before weekend.....how can this issue resolve ?

User with too many sessions in stdlogs - CA Knowledge 

• 2.  Re: 1 user not able to change his role and not see tickets on scoreboard

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 11, 2018 09:26 AM

Aamir............

The only way to clear the user sessions is either to restart the CA SDM service or kill the WEBENGINE process (it will restart).

A better question would be why does this user have so many sessions?  How are they exiting the SDM application?

• 3.  Re: 1 user not able to change his role and not see tickets on scoreboard

Posted Apr 11, 2018 09:31 AM

Thanks

i will go for it

On 11-Apr-2018 6:27 pm, "Paul_Coccimiglio" <

• 4.  Re: 1 user not able to change his role and not see tickets on scoreboard

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 11, 2018 10:14 AM

Aamir, I am wondering that how you know this user has many sessions? The stdlog message does not say it has many sessions. You saw this via "pdm_webstat -D"? Also, if this happens often for you you may consider open a Support case to see what is the reason for the problem. Recycle will recover but it does not tell why you get into this situation. Thanks _Chi

• 5.  Re: 1 user not able to change his role and not see tickets on scoreboard

Posted Apr 12, 2018 05:19 AM

hi Chichen & Paul

I recycled the services but the issue still persist. i also already opened a case on this.

• 6.  Re: 1 user not able to change his role and not see tickets on scoreboard

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 12, 2018 06:31 PM

Aamir...........

Please provide the CA Support case #

• 7.  Re: 1 user not able to change his role and not see tickets on scoreboard

Posted Apr 12, 2018 06:36 PM

hi

Paul

CA Support Case  01010613

On 13-Apr-2018 3:31 am, "Paul_Coccimiglio" <