Clarity

• 1.  ERRORREVMGR-20727

Posted Apr 12, 2018 04:19 PM

When creating a cost plan we are receiving the following error:

ERRORREVMGR-20727:Costs are missing for one or more roles/resources.  I have gone into the cost matrix and confirmed all roles/resources are in there as well as the start/end date of the role is beyond the end date of the latest task on the project to which they are assigned.  I have seen postings for ERRORREVMGR-20728, but not the error message we are getting.  We are currently still on version 14.2 .  Has anyone come across this particular error?

Thanks in advance.

Art

• 2.  Re: ERRORREVMGR-20727

Posted Apr 12, 2018 08:34 PM

Hi Art

Here are a few things I would like you to check:

1. Do a show all on the Team tab and ensure that Rate/Cost matrix covers and is defined for not only the labor but non labor - material, equipment and expense as well. It should also cover the inactives.

2. The rows in the matrix should cover the start and end date of the project and not just the task. 

One of these should be the reason for the error. 

Thanks

Shailey

• 3.  Re: ERRORREVMGR-20727

Posted Apr 13, 2018 03:05 PM
      |   view attached

Hi Shailey,

I have confirmed that the dates for the project fall within the dates of the roles in the Cost Matrix and we only have labor on the team.  I did have to add a couple of missing roles in the Cost Matrix. All team resources are active.  With that being done and said we still receive the same error message.

I’m not sure if this is relative, but if a role is in the cost matrix, but not in the rate matrix will this cause the issue?  Also, if the from dates and to dates in the rate matrix are not aligned with the project will that cause the issue as well?

Regards,

Art Vendryes

HealthPlan Services

IT Process Automation

(Office)813.289.1000 x7003423 avendryes@healthplan.com<mailto:avendryes@healthplan.com>

• 4.  Re: ERRORREVMGR-20727
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 15, 2018 07:29 PM

Hi Art

Yes, on the project side, both the Cost and Rate Matrix should be defined. Also the from dates and to dates in the rate matrix need not match that of the Project but they should cover the duration of the Project. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks

Shailey

• 5.  Re: ERRORREVMGR-20727

Posted Apr 17, 2018 02:07 PM

Thank you for the responses, they helped.