Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Testing PeopleSoft Connection

Posted Jul 18, 2013 11:55 AM
      |   view attached
    If you encounter issues starting the PeopleSoft Agent and see the following in the Agent log: U2007010 Error connecting to the Application Server '<servername>:<portnumber>' and <user> '' It could mean there's an issue with the connection of that server to PeopleSoft. Test the connection using the attached psconnect tool below. (This tool was created using only Peoplesoft files) The only other file needed is the psjoa.jar file in the directory defined. The command to run the tool is: java -cp ./psjoa.jar:./psconnect.jar sdk_bus_exp.sdk_bus_exp You may encounter something like the following errors: GetCompIntfc on SDK_BUS_EXP failed... (90,90) : Not Authorized (90,6) (0,0) : Failed to execute PSSession request (91,91) : Cannot find Component Interface {SDK_BUS_EXP} (91,2) If so, please do the following steps: .) Sign on the PS .) create a permissions list that contain all SDK* component interfaces .) create a role that contains this permission list .) add the role to your PS user CKBATCH Run the test program again. If you're still having issues, please contact Automic Support at support.automic.com

Attachment(s)

zip
    PSconnect.zip   2.80 MB 1 version

• 2.  Testing PeopleSoft Connection

Posted Nov 07, 2013 03:08 PM

I have a PS agent on 9.0 sw version 8.53 that was working fine until a couple weeks ago. Now each time I start a UC4 job/process the agent goes down.

I am receiving the following error in the PS agent startup log:

U2007018 'Not Authorized (90,6)'

U2007018 'Failed to execute PSSession request'

U2007018 'Cannot find Component Interface {UC4_INTERFACE_SERVICE} (91,2)'

U2004006 Could not establish a connection to 'PeopleSoft system' ('GetComponent ( UC4_INTERFACE_SERVICE )').

I have contacted support but have not yet received a solution. Our PS team states that no changes have been made and they can run processes within PS using our UC4 account and password. Does anyone know what may be causing this?

• 3.  Testing PeopleSoft Connection

Posted Nov 08, 2013 02:00 AM
    Hi Steve, running a job from within PS is different than running externally. The error looks like what you would get with missing permissions.I would ask your PS Admins to make sure the steps above are still there:

Sign on the PS
    Create a permissions list that contain all SDK* component interfaces
    Create a role that contains this permission list
    Add the role to your PS user CKBATCH

• 4.  Testing PeopleSoft Connection

Posted Nov 08, 2013 03:06 PM

The PS admin verified the steps above and we still get the same error.

• 5.  Testing PeopleSoft Connection

Posted Nov 08, 2013 04:23 PM

Did they recently update PT to 8.53. I believe there might be new Transports that need to be loaded. 

Unfortunately this might be something that will need have to be resolved through the Support ticket.