AnsweredAssumed Answered

MSSQL DB Agent

Question asked by Laura_Albrechto_270 on Oct 29, 2013
Latest reply on Jun 10, 2016 by laura_albrecht_automic
Hi.  I am trying to start up my new MSSQL DB agent (we already have the Oracle DB agent).  I did the POC and do not recall having any  issues starting up the agent / running basic jobs.  However, now that we are really planning to use / implement this we have modified some of our settings.  Instead of using SQL Server authentication we are planning to use Windows authentication.  Which necesitates a change to the INI file.  No problem.  Made the change and recycled the agent. But now when we run the SQL job we get this error: 2013-10-29 08:10:47 - U2012031 The database driver returned the following error message: 2013-10-29 08:10:47 This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:1c1f849b-9688-43eb-b067-95b8638c3bb5 We do have the jdbc driver in the jdbc sub directory.  So not quite sure what the issue is. The HELP says something about the sqljdbc_auth.dll file being needed in the bin directory.  I don't recall needing this before for the POC, so I assume this must be related to my change in authentication methods.  But I do not know how to get this file. Can anyone confirm that this error message means I need this file?  Or what this file is for?  Or how to get it? Thanks!!

Outcomes