Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Resolved: Transport Management Solution

Posted Nov 26, 2014 09:07 AM

Hello Community,

for those of you who are (like me before) searching for a Transport Management Solution. Automic Consulting developed a solution based on the AE utilites which fits good in a Dev/Test/Prod Environment. It can handle the multiple transports of objects between different Automic stages and offers a rollback mechanism and flexible Integration into the customer landscape. It fits also the requirements of the revision.

You may ask you local presales contact for more Information.

Andre

• 2.  Resolved: Transport Management Solution

Posted Nov 26, 2014 10:27 AM
    Andre:

Please provide a bit more information, such as:  cost, capabilities and restrictions, support level, etc.

This would assist in making the determination if it is worth the "hassle" to deal with the logistical issues associated with contacting and meeting with pre-sales personnel.

Thank you.

• 3.  Resolved: Transport Management Solution

Posted Nov 27, 2014 02:48 AM
    Mark, sorry but this is nothing i can do. You have to ask Automic on that. My message just wanted to point out, that there is a good solution available which you might check on.

• 4.  Resolved: Transport Management Solution

Posted Dec 29, 2014 01:06 PM
    Andre, I am Mark's Account Manager.  Who from Automic provided you with the solution you are writing about?  I just need the name of the Automic resource so that I can track this down for Mark. Thanks, Bart

• 5.  Resolved: Transport Management Solution

Posted Dec 30, 2014 02:24 AM
    Bart, the Transport Management Solution is offered as a Consulting Package here in Germany. Please contact your Account Manager or local Automic Consulting for further details.

• 6.  Resolved: Transport Management Solution

Posted Jan 23, 2015 05:46 AM
      |   view attached
    For everyone who's interested, here's the Whitepaper ...

Attachment(s)

• 7.  Resolved: Transport Management Solution

Posted Feb 02, 2015 08:44 AM
    Thanks Marion. I think this issue could be closed then.