AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

• 1.  [Solved] Visualise filters in the GUI

Posted Dec 16, 2008 09:51 AM
    Is there a way or possibility to see that a filter is set without checking it in the filter screen in 'customise' in the Dollar Universe Desktop?
    It can be dangerous that you miss things because a filter is activated, and you are not aware of it. All options are welcome, thanks in advance.

• 2.  [Solved] Visualise filters in the GUI

Posted Dec 16, 2008 10:13 AM
    Hi,

not that I'm aware of.

• 3.  [Solved] Visualise filters in the GUI

Posted Dec 17, 2008 09:11 AM
    [quote name='homer' post='1261' date='December 16 2008, 04:12 PM']Hi,

not that I'm aware of.[/quote]
    Not in the application, no. But maybe there are ideas for programing a kind of program that checks on a regular base if a filter is set, and gives an alert.

• 4.  [Solved] Visualise filters in the GUI

Posted Dec 17, 2008 09:31 AM
    [quote name='Gratien' post='1275' date='December 17 2008, 03:11 PM']But maybe there are ideas for programing a kind of program that checks on a regular base if a filter is set, and gives an alert.[/quote]

Hello,

I don't think this can be easily done:

- it requires getting the information on the pid of the GUI, also knowing that different windows can be opened and that the pid will change each time
    - it requires locating the information in Dollar Universe data files or in the registry and to parse it.

I guess the good solution is more in the definition of a work process like "open a window, check the filter, set the new filter" etc.

Eric JT

• 5.  [Solved] Visualise filters in the GUI

Posted Feb 24, 2009 11:52 AM
    Hello,

if you are using the GUI on Windows you have a small icon on the bottom right which is activated when you activate the filter... (it displays horizontal lines).

Hope this helps,

Michel