AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

• 1.  [Solved] Triggering Uprocs across company

Posted Dec 22, 2008 06:08 AM
    Hi,

Im new to the world of $U. I wanted to know if its possible to do the following.

There is 2 Uprocs namely

Uproc                                     MU
    GES_180__T                          GES_KS1
    GES_181_T                            GES_KS2

Now once both the Uprocs have executed successfully they should execute a session namely ODAS_1S which further contains 4 Uprocs.

OR another way if it is possible could be.

The Session is scheduled and this will actually trigger the uporcs GES_180__T and GES_181_T.

Please give me some idea or pointers to solve this problem.

Thanks.

• 2.  [Solved] Triggering Uprocs across company

Posted Dec 22, 2008 07:40 AM
    Hi and welcome sam123,

one thing you can do is condition the 1st Uproc of the Session ODAS_1S (the Session header) on the completion of both Uprocs
    GES_180__T (on MU GES_KS1) and GES_181_T (on MU GES_KS2).

So when these Uprocs will complete, the header of the Session will start executing and the session unfold.

Eric JT

• 3.  [Solved] Triggering Uprocs across company

Posted Dec 29, 2008 09:00 AM
    [quote name='cartman' post='1321' date='December 22 2008, 06:10 PM']Hi and welcome sam123,

one thing you can do is condition the 1st Uproc of the Session ODAS_1S (the Session header) on the completion of both Uprocs
    GES_180__T (on MU GES_KS1) and GES_181_T (on MU GES_KS2).

So when these Uprocs will complete, the header of the Session will start executing and the session unfold.

Eric JT[/quote]

Hi Cartman,

Thanks for the reply....I had another doubt though....

I dont need to actually schedule the ODAS_1S session ?
    If that is the case this is a pretty goooooddd..  /cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thanks.
    Sam123

• 4.  [Solved] Triggering Uprocs across company

Posted Dec 29, 2008 09:56 AM
    Hi sam123,

you will need to schedule the Session ODAS_1S. Be careful about the launch window you choose (set it large enough), so that the job does not end in "Time Overrun" except if you really want it to.

Kenny