Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Integrating Email by Craig Kirkeide Questions

Posted Mar 06, 2015 03:51 PM
    I was hoping to find the information from the power point provided on the Innovate 2014 site, but there wasn't anything in the power point.  So, my question is, is it possible to trigger a job to start upon receipt of an email? 

How does this work?  Is this a modification that has to be purchased additionally or is it included with version 10?

• 2.  Integrating Email by Craig Kirkeide Questions

Posted Mar 06, 2015 04:40 PM
    Check out this link.  I haven't acquired it yet myself, but hope to some day; https://community.automic.com/discussion/383/what-is-an-email-agent

• 3.  Integrating Email by Craig Kirkeide Questions

Posted Mar 10, 2015 09:01 AM
    We have some jobs that we get emails with attachments.  We have to manually save the attachments to a folder, then start the job.  Is it possible to pull the attachment off the email with the email agent?

• 4.  Integrating Email by Craig Kirkeide Questions

Posted Mar 18, 2015 12:39 PM
    Stephanie_Metzger_757
    Check out this GitHub page and Repo. It should have the info you're looking for.

IMAP Email Mailbox Integration

• 5.  Integrating Email by Craig Kirkeide Questions

Posted Mar 27, 2015 11:40 AM
    >@</p>Jennifer Jinhong" 
    Jenn, does the IMAP Email "agent" still require GSO services to install? Is it fully compatible with AE v9 ?

• 6.  Integrating Email by Craig Kirkeide Questions

Posted Apr 08, 2015 11:28 AM
    I discussed this with our Automic account manager and it appears that there is still a GSO requirement, contact your account manager to get a Statement of Work.