Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Are there any Java API to edit UC4 objects for e.g. JSCH.XXXX ( scheduling objects)

Posted Mar 23, 2015 02:24 PM
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Java API help. Hi, I'm new to the group. I've a question:- Are there any Java API to edit UC4 objects for e.g. JSCH.XXXX ( scheduling objects) to edit calendar, keyword, time and etc., As this become a laborious and time consuming and error prone, any ideas much appreciated! Thanks, VP lgim.com

• 2.  Are there any Java API to edit UC4 objects for e.g. JSCH.XXXX ( scheduling objects)

Posted Mar 23, 2015 01:49 PM
    Hi,
    I'm new to the group.
    I've a question:- Are there any Java API to edit UC4 objects for e.g. JSCH.XXXX ( scheduling objects) to edit calendar, keyword, time and etc.,

As this become a laborious and time consuming and error prone, any ideas much appreciated!

Thanks, VP
    lgim.com

• 3.  Are there any Java API to edit UC4 objects for e.g. JSCH.XXXX ( scheduling objects)

Posted Mar 23, 2015 02:26 PM
    Venkat_Puppala_646  I moved your question into a new discussion since your inquiry is a bit more specific than the original question.