This is an introduction to One Automation Workflow.
Here are some of the concepts you will learn about with simple examples:
- A general presentation of workflows and their main concepts
- The structure of workflows
- How to add jobs to a workflow
- How to define the sequence
- The execution and supervision of workflows
- How to include a File Transfer object to the workflow
- An overview of Task properties
- Embedded Workflows
Want to know more about One Automation?
eLearning can be a great way to address training requirements for remote user populations and peripheral employees, for whom conventional classroom training is not an option because of volumes or costs.
If you would like to know more, please visit http://automic.com/elearning