I would like to present you the issue that we have:
· The customer would like that JOBS.B will be depend on status of JOBS.A
· JOBS.B is in JOBP.B and JOBS.A is in JOBP.A (different JOBS in different JOBP)
· If JOBS.A is ENDED-OK so JOBS.B will run.
· If JOBS.A is ENDED-NOT-OK so JOBS.B will not run.
· If JOBS.A is ENDED-NOT-OK so JOBS.B will not run unless we will do restart to JOBS.A and JOBS.A will ENDED-OK.
· In the next period turnaround the JOBS.A will execute (no matter what happened with him today or yesterday) and then the JOBS.B from the same period turnaround need to be run (after JOBS.A will ENDED-OK) .
· The customer don’t want to work with External dependencies because he can't see the parent of JOBS.B and the External dependencies is not flexible
· The customer don’t want to work with the Check History (Preconditions) because in the Dialog Client of the operator don’t see the external dependencies unless they do Task Properties to the task itself.
· The best option is using SYNC but we face many issues trying to associate it to the same period turnaround