Is it true that in order to add a new user defined status that I need to modify a table on the database, via the back door (SQL)? I need a user defined status other than the pre-defined ones like: USER_100_200, USER_147, USER_201_299. Thanks
INSERT INTO uc_zutyp VALUES ('USER_004', '0004', 1);
After upgrade from V10 to V12 we are facing loss of user defined statuses, which raises the following questions:
1. Is the above discussion item still true (only solution is manual SQL insert statement)
2. Which entries need to be considered / how can we determine what is missing
3. Would you be so kind and help us create the required SQL statement
1. Yes this is still true in v12.
2. You can issue a SELECT * FROM UC_ZUTYP statement
Pete Wirfs said:INSERT INTO uc_zutyp VALUES ('USER_004', '0004', 1);
Retrieving data ...