Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Need information on UC4 DB table or query which can give me all the jobs within a jobplan/job stream

Posted Oct 04, 2016 10:23 AM
    Hello All,

I have started accessing UC4 database and various tables. Can someone help me with tables where I can get job information.
    Also a table or a query that can help me get all the jobs within a jobplan.

Thanks,
    Shashank

• 2.  Need information on UC4 DB table or query which can give me all the jobs within a jobplan/job stream
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 04, 2016 10:33 AM
    The documentation provides the AE Database Scheme information.

I would recommend a search of this forum as there are numerous SQL examples.  You might also refer to Philipp Elmer's site and search for his "Download all old Blog Articles" though you will have to register to get them.

• 3.  Need information on UC4 DB table or query which can give me all the jobs within a jobplan/job stream

Posted Oct 04, 2016 10:38 AM
    In addition to Mark's suggestion --- if you need guidance on how to link the tables to get what you're looking for, try searching for "JPP" (table that holds the list of tasks in a workflow) in this forum. There are several variations of this question in the forum and you can modify the SQL provided in those threads.

• 4.  Need information on UC4 DB table or query which can give me all the jobs within a jobplan/job stream

Posted Oct 04, 2016 10:51 AM
    Thanks Mark and Christine. 
    Your replies were helpful and I have found information on Philipp Elmer's site.
    I will also search the community to find other queries and variations.

Thanks!