Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Task is interlaced too much.

Posted Oct 28, 2016 06:59 AM
    Hi All,

Could you please anyone explain me this error? how to resolved it?

• 2.  Task is interlaced too much.

Posted Oct 28, 2016 08:31 AM
    Hello,
    Sorry but the message is not very self-explanatory. Could you let us know when and how you get this error? Which component is impacted?

Kind regards,
    Antoine

• 3.  Task is interlaced too much.

Posted Dec 09, 2016 04:09 AM
    I had a large workflow get this same error. It was attempting to start via a schedule. It gives the error Fault Start Impossible, and the only error message is Task is interlaced too much. What does this mean?

• 4.  Task is interlaced too much.

Posted Dec 09, 2016 04:53 AM
    Hi SamahSohrab607228
    I saw you created an incident for this, which is probably the best approach. I shall look into it and get back to you soon.

Best regards,
    Antoine

• 5.  Task is interlaced too much.

Posted Dec 09, 2016 05:03 AM
    Antoine_Sauteron it took me a while because it was a very large workflow, but I was able to find a sub-workflow that was calling itself recursively.

I wish this gave a better error message that maybe even included the recursive workflows name.

Also it would be nice if this error message was in the documentation and the knowledge base. I searched for interlaced in both those places and got zero results.

• 6.  Task is interlaced too much.

Posted Dec 09, 2016 05:13 AM
    SamahSohrab607228

Thanks for your answer.

I wish this gave a better error message that maybe even included the recursive workflows name.

Please submit an enhancement request to ask for the error message to be more precise.

Also it would be nice if this error message was in the documentation and the knowledge base

The error message is referenced here : https://docs.automic.com/documentation/webhelp/english/AWA/11.2/AE/11.2/Messages/Messages.htm#70xx.htm

re83jzf90o57.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/5019921/uploads/editor/c7/re83jzf90o57.png" width="879">

However it's true that creating a known error article could help understand the cause of the issue faster.

As you already provided an xml export of the objects causing this behavior, could you let me know which one was the culprit ?

Best regards,
    Antoine

• 7.  Task is interlaced too much.

Posted Dec 09, 2016 05:36 AM
    The error message was the interlaced one which doesn't mention anything about calling itself. And I never saw the other error message.

As for the issue it was
    DSE.STR.RPT_DAILY_GIFT_CARD_TABLEAU_DASHBOARD was being called recursively