Andrew_Garland_7890

Easier Workflow Overview

Discussion created by Andrew_Garland_7890 on Nov 30, 2016
Hi Community!

I wanted to share a small tip that seems to be frequently overlooked by our users for ARA. One of the more common complaints I hear is how tedious it can be to navigate around the Process Monitoring perspective to review complex workflows with many actions. Finding which action failed and generally getting a good overview of how a workflow has performed can be difficult from within the process monitoring perspective.

I've found the best way to navigate multiple workflows with multiple actions is by using the "ALL QUEUES" button located at the top left of the process monitoring screen. This will give you a list of all actions which then can be expanded to view child tasks/actions. This list view has helped me immensely in my ability to manage workflows and quickly troubleshoot issues with workflows. You also have the ability from this view to create custom filters and save them for your workflows! If you spend a little time creating these filters it will make things much easier to manage going forward and hopefully you will agree that this can really speed up troubleshooting!

I hope this is helpful!

Outcomes