Karim_Azzouzi_8427

Understanding the setup of JWP in Windows

Discussion created by Karim_Azzouzi_8427 on Apr 26, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 27, 2017 by Alexander_Trenker_120
I am going through the upgrade process from version 10 to 12 and in the documentation I am using. The documentation states that the 'JWP files are automatically copied from the SETUP.EXE program to the BIN directory, the files are located in the respective TAR archive. Copy the provided "plugin" and "lib" directories into the BIN directory of the Automation engine'. What exactly am I looking for here as I can't seem to find any of this? 

It then goes on to talk about the installation of Java Cryptography Extension (JCE). Where is this installation located in the software image as I am struggling to find it? 
Do I need this?

1) The JWP is already deployed in the AutomationEngine/bin , you will find "ucsrvjp.jar" , then depending on you DB type you have just to download JDBC driver from oracle and to add it to the bin/lib directory, and configure the ucsrv.ini with [JDBC] string connection 
2) For JCE ,it's the same story the package is to download from Oracle ,http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html 

Outcomes