In Automation Engine , there is only two ways to setup password for SMD , either within graphical view in SMD application , or in the ini file of Service manager there is no tool to automate generating passwords within each [interval] , in my opinion you can do this on : Automation Engine
If you got already windows agent in the AE server
1) Creating a Windows Job with the current Agent
2) With Prep_process_file you can load the ini file
3) Use grep to find the password line ,put it in a variable then try random fonction on that variable to updatepassword.
4) Save the variable in a New Static VARA to store new password.
5) Redirect with > all line to the .ini file
Do you know of a way for us to update the SMD file w/user ID and password automatically?