Automic Continuous Delivery Automation

• 1.  DataTransferException Destination File is a Directory

Posted Jun 22, 2017 06:43 PM
    Hi Automic Community- we are trying to execute an FTP object using Connection to a Canadian bank using  sFTP SSH Port 10022.  We are on Automation Engine v12 with FTP Agent version of 4.0.2 no web.  We are encountering DataTransferException:  Destination file is a directory error.  We have tried changing directory, having file name in path, file name not in path, and remote command to no avail.  Has anyone encountered this issue and how did you resolve?  Thanks

• 2.  DataTransferException Destination File is a Directory

Posted Jun 22, 2017 06:52 PM
    I think the default port for these types of connections is "22", so you could try that.   But it is most likely that the Canadian bank has deliberately changed theirs to "10022".   Our bank has made theirs unique as  well.

• 3.  DataTransferException Destination File is a Directory

Posted Jun 23, 2017 10:39 AM
    Hi Pete-
      Thanks for the response.  When we tried Port 22 we cannot even open the connection to the bank.  Using Port 10022 we can open the connection and see our target folder, but encounter that data transfer error.  We have support ticket open, but was hoping to find more insights through Community.  Can you provide addition details on how you resolved if you encountered this error?  

• 4.  Re: DataTransferException Destination File is a Directory

Posted Jun 14, 2018 04:53 PM

Hi ,

I am wonder how did you solved this issue, because i get the same error message: com.uc4.ftpjob.DataTransferException: Destination file is a directory. 

It is related with the FTP Agent version or with the destination FTP server ?

Thank you in advance,

Adrian.