Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Need a trial license for Automation Engine 12.2.0

Posted Aug 30, 2017 05:17 AM
    I would like to have a trial license to evaluate the product Automation Engine 12.2.0.

In order to get a trial license, you should contact your sale representative

• 2.  Need a trial license for Automation Engine 12.2.0

Posted Aug 30, 2017 06:03 AM
    Yeah, that question has been bugging me for years  :)

• 3.  Need a trial license for Automation Engine 12.2.0

Posted Aug 30, 2017 08:59 AM
    Sorry Jeremy,
    the downvote is nothing personal. It's kind of obvious there is a policy to write x articles per month in the community for you guys. Take it as a protest against that, cause it only leads to spamming the community with low level articles.

• 4.  Need a trial license for Automation Engine 12.2.0

Posted Aug 30, 2017 04:22 PM
    Hi MatthiasSchelp

Regarding Automic staff posting some discussion with a Question & Answer within the Community.  This was an initiative from Support with most request ticket type (how-to, where is, what is etc...) to share the answer on the Community (if it doesn't exit already) so that other users can find it. 

As for things such as this, where the answer is to contact the sale representative / account manager.  I'll talked to our Support group and see if can just create a thread, such as e.g. "When to contact your account manager" and list different aspects, that way it can be shared with with the request ticket opener (and future request ticket these would be the answer).  Additional, we (Support/Automic) can modified that thread or added additional info if anything ever change in the process.

Also regarding this request for the trial license for Automation 12.2.0 - As of today 12.0.2 HF2 is the highest AE version (and this fall, we will be release AE 12.1 ), so it would be a while before the 12.2 would be available as such I thought this was slightly  :D  when reading it.  

Just a little more info on this topic of license.  If you are currently using one of the Automic Product line and would like to test one of our other product (such as Automation Engine).  Then in this situation, you would contact your account manager and they can provide the license (New, short/long temporary license)/give the approval for our sales operation team to sent it out.

If you do not have any Automic product and like to test it out then, talking to our sales representative or an account manager and they will be able to assist.

Additional, if anyone just want to "see" the product and how it work/play around (without having to install it or such).  You can sign up for a free preview here where you can play around with a functioning test system.

MatthiasSchelp  - If there are post you think that doesn't need to be on the forum/provide no value, feel free to PM me or post in the comment.

• 5.  RE: Need a trial license for Automation Engine 12.2.0

Posted 16 days ago

I want to "see" the product and how it work/play around (without having to install it or such). What is updated option for this.

• 6.  RE: Need a trial license for Automation Engine 12.2.0

Posted 16 days ago

Hi,

IMHO it's best to contact Brodcom (https://www.broadcom.com/products/software/automation/automic-automation) and ask for access to a virtual demo environment.

regards,
    Peter

------------------------------
    Automic Certified Professional/Expert & Broadcom Knight

For AUTOMIC trainings please check https://www.qskills.de/qs/workshops/automic/
    ------------------------------