Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Is there any way to find out all jobs running on static calendar keywords?

Posted Nov 21, 2017 07:55 AM

Hi,

Is there any way to find out all jobs running on static calendar keywords? I tried doing search for use on static keywords but for some reason it shows me the calendar usage rather than the keyword. When I do search for use on a non-static keyword I am able to see the jobs where that particular keyword is being used. We are using AE version 9.

Thanks,

Kumar

• 2.  Is there any way to find out all jobs running on static calendar keywords?

Posted Nov 21, 2017 10:27 AM
    Yes its possible via common "Search for use" Context search mode.

if the search window opens up choose your CALE - object and on the "Further options" tab enter your static keyword.

slhnslnc2vhd.jpghttps://us.v-cdn.net/5019921/uploads/editor/x2/slhnslnc2vhd.jpg" width="387">

This will show you all objects where your Static Keyword is used in.

• 3.  Is there any way to find out all jobs running on static calendar keywords?

Posted Nov 21, 2017 01:22 PM

@Wolfgang Brueckler

Thank you. But when the search results show up and if the keyword is being used for a task in the scheduler and then when you open the scheduler and expect the task to be highlighted you find that all the tasks that are using the calendar are highlighted rather than just the task(s) using the keyword that we searched for. Is there a work around for this or am I missing something?

• 4.  Is there any way to find out all jobs running on static calendar keywords?

Posted Nov 21, 2017 01:24 PM
    Wolfgang Brueckler said:
    Yes its possible via common "Search for use" Context search mode.

if the search window opens up choose your CALE - object and on the "Further options" tab enter your static keyword.

slhnslnc2vhd.jpghttps://us.v-cdn.net/5019921/uploads/editor/x2/slhnslnc2vhd.jpg" width="387">

This will show you all objects where your Static Keyword is used in.
    Please find my response in the post that I just made. Somehow I cant find a way to tag you so I am quoting you.

• 5.  Is there any way to find out all jobs running on static calendar keywords?

Posted Nov 21, 2017 02:53 PM
    Hi

I just tried it with my V9 version (after blowing the dust off it :-)  ) working as exspected...

rjz6y8u39klh.jpg

xkjhtbz8jumm.jpg

(I used the other STATIC keyword in another object - this will NOT be displayed if I enter my Calendar Keyword SCHUBIDUBA)

I use V9 Version AE: 9.00A604-1D1, UI: 9.00A528-8D0 -- thats the last available version.

possibly its a bug in your V9 Version - which ony are you using?

cheers, Wolfgang

• 6.  Is there any way to find out all jobs running on static calendar keywords?

Posted Nov 22, 2017 08:01 AM
    Wolfgang Brueckler said:
    Hi

I just tried it with my V9 version (after blowing the dust off it :-)  ) working as exspected...

rjz6y8u39klh.jpg

xkjhtbz8jumm.jpg

(I used the other STATIC keyword in another object - this will NOT be displayed if I enter my Calendar Keyword SCHUBIDUBA)

I use V9 Version AE: 9.00A604-1D1, UI: 9.00A528-8D0 -- thats the last available version.

possibly its a bug in your V9 Version - which ony are you using?

cheers, Wolfgang

My mistake. When the search results brought up the name of the scheduler where the keywords were being used, I was clicking on Last monitor rather than Edit(to save some time). Weirdly enough the last monitor shows the usages of the calendar rather than the specific keyword but in edit only the task using the specific keyword is highlighted. But in any case my issue seems to be resolved and thank you very much for all your help.

• 7.  Is there any way to find out all jobs running on static calendar keywords?

Posted Nov 22, 2017 10:13 AM
    ;-)

you 're welcome.

• 8.  Is there any way to find out all jobs running on static calendar keywords?

Posted Jan 03, 2018 07:09 AM

Hi,

I have the same problem but we use the Version 12.1.0 and I can't find any hint in the descriptions of the help.

• 9.  Is there any way to find out all jobs running on static calendar keywords?

Posted Jan 16, 2018 03:02 AM

Hi AnitaNapierski628200

There is the Problem PRB00216842„AWI: Calendar Events search for usage feature is missing“ open, pending at Automic Engineering department.

You may ask support to get added to the Problem Subscription List to get updates on that, or just open a ticket and ask to get it linked to that Problem.

KR, Josef

• 10.  Is there any way to find out all jobs running on static calendar keywords?

Posted Jan 16, 2018 06:10 AM

Thank you for your answer.