Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Informatica Powercenter Workflow job monitoring activities automation using Automic

Posted Jan 23, 2018 12:40 AM
    Hi,

I am looking for the process of Informatica Powercenter Workflow job monitoring activities automation by using Automic environment. Is there any plug-ins to enable the monitoring process in Automic  or  guide me how to proceed for this automation 

Thanks,
    Kartheesan

• 2.  Informatica Powercenter Workflow job monitoring activities automation using Automic
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 23, 2018 12:54 PM
    Are you using our Informatica agent? Then you could use PREP_PROCESS_REPORT or the filter object to react on any kind of failure inside the Informatica workflow.

• 3.  Informatica Powercenter Workflow job monitoring activities automation using Automic

Posted Feb 12, 2018 12:30 AM

Thanks for your e-mail. Is it possible to get the session/workflow logs from Informatica server for the jobs?  I am planning to monitor & re-start the jobs from automic.(Jobs are already configured and running in information powercenter server/Apps)

• 4.  Informatica Powercenter Workflow job monitoring activities automation using Automic

Posted Feb 12, 2018 02:25 PM
    Yes, the Informatica session log is type S001 and incremented by 1 for any additional session and the Informatica workflow log is type WWF1.

• 5.  Informatica Powercenter Workflow job monitoring activities automation using Automic

Posted Feb 12, 2018 02:48 PM

• 6.  Informatica Powercenter Workflow job monitoring activities automation using Automic

Posted Feb 13, 2018 01:04 AM
    Thank you very much and it's very useful to get logs for workflow jobs

• 7.  Re: Informatica Powercenter Workflow job monitoring activities automation using Automic

Posted Feb 07, 2019 02:14 AM

Hello Kartheesan_K_9622 

Have you implemented Informatica deployment process via CA Automic tool?, If yes, could you please share some details of , How was your approach , which all action Objects you used etc?

It would be of great help.