Automic Workload Automation

• 1.  Unable to delete a job as it is being used in a transport case.

Posted Jan 25, 2018 10:12 AM

Hi there,

We are unable to delete an obsolete job(a windows job) as it giving the error that it is being used in a transport case. I have never come across this term before. I tried search for use but it didn't yield any results. Can you please suggest.

• 2.  Unable to delete a job as it is being used in a transport case.

Posted Jan 25, 2018 10:17 AM
    To get familiar with this i would suggest you to check documentation about the transport case to see what it actually does:

here

To explain it, would burst this thread.

Based on the info in docu the answer below:

The errormessage appears if you try to delete an object which was put to transport case to export it out of your system. Please access the transport case (from automic process assembly view or in Java GUI explorer), search the object and remove it from the transport by right clicking on it, and select "remove".

after this it should possible to delete the object.

• 3.  Unable to delete a job as it is being used in a transport case.
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 25, 2018 11:35 AM
    Access to the TransportCase folder may be restricted by your administrators.  If you have access, it should be visible in your Explorer window and you can probably delete the object from the TransportCase yourself.  Otherwise you will have to escalate the issue to someone who does have access.

Deleting an object from the TransportCase does not actually delete anything... it just alters a flag on that object so it will no longer be selected by the TransportCase utility program.

mr13ghjh9l6i.jpg