System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is a systems management software product developed by Microsoft for managing large groups of computers running Windows NT, Windows Embedded, macOS (OS X), Linux or UNIX, as well as mobile devices.Configuration Manager provides remote control, patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment, network access protection and hardware and software inventory.
The Microsoft SCCM Action Pack allows you to build visual workflows to automate Software Deployment related activities.
- Automic 12 or above
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2016
- Download the Microsoft SCCM Action pack GitHub project archive from marketplace
- Extract the archive to get the PCK.CUSTOM_MICROSOFT_SCCM_1.X.X.zip file, this is the actual action pack.
- Log onto the Automic Web Interface.
- Navigate to Administation tab
- Click Packs then click Install Pack
- Select the action pack that you downloaded. Upon installation, the pack PCK.CUSTOM_MICROSOFT_SCCM should appear